Who is JeffThe420Chef?
JeffThe420Chef, author of The 420 Gourmet, The Elevated Art of Cannabis Cuisine (Harper Wave, 2016), has quickly risen to prominence in both the cannabis and culinary worlds. Famous for inventing the process which deep cleans cannabis and industrial hemp to create odorless, virtually tasteless, strain-specific canna-oils and cannabutter for cooking, Jeff was recently named one of America’s top cannabis chefs by The San Francisco Chronicle. The Daily Beast has referred to him as “The Julia Child of Weed”.
Jeff realized early on that the key to safe, healthy, better tasting edibles, is to clean the herb before infusing it (and all that comes with it) into oils and butter used for cooking. Just as one would clean fruits, vegetables, and herbs prior to cooking with them one should clean cannabis and industrial hemp before infusing it into oils for cooking and baking. Until JeffThe420Chef came along, cleaning cannabis and hemp prior to infusion was unheard of and had never been done before.
The Freeleaf Process
To address the need, Jeff invented FreeLeaf™, a proprietary process which deep cleans and prepares the plant’s flowers for infusion. The FreeLeaf™ process removes a significant amount of the plant’s various compounds that contribute to the herbaceous taste associated with cannabis and hemp infused edibles. The end result of FreeLeaf™ is odorless, virtually tasteless, strain specific cannabis and hemp which is clean, healthy and ready to for infusion. FreeLeaf™ has been lab tested and proven to contain both decarbed cannabinoids and the beneficial cannabinoid acids that contribute to the wellness benefits of CBD and THC products.
Educating the Public
JeffThe420Chef released his cookbook on June 28th, 2016 but it's not only a cookbook. It educates individuals on how to cook with marijuana responsibly and properly. His book talks about the different methods of cooking with cannabis and perfecting marijuana infused cuisine. Get your copy of "The 420 Gourmet" today!
Quick and Easy Cannabis Recipes
JeffThe420Chef makes cooking with cannabis simple, tasty and easy. He has taught thousands of people through his classes, videos, and published articles. His videos are featured on prominent websites including Elite Daily and The Cannifornian and some have been watched by over 5 million people. He and his recipes have been featured online, on television, and in high profile podcasts. Visit JeffThe420Chef's website jeffthe420chef.com to learn some quick tips on creating cannabis infused recipes.
Take Jeff's cooking class in Los Angeles, CA and learn the Elevated art of Cannabis-Cuisine Brownies and Watermelon Gazpacho with the master cannabis chef!
First 5 people to book his class receive a free, signed copy of JeffThe420Chef's book "The 420 Gourmet".
Book Your Class Today!
- Author of The 420 Gourmet, The Elevated Art of Cannabis Cuisine
- Inventor of a proprietary process which deep cleans cannabis to create FreeLeaf™, clean, odorless, virtually tasteless, strain-specific cannabis for MMJ Patients.
- Named One of America’s Top Cannabis chefs by The San Francisco Chronicle’s GreenState.com
- Called “The Julia Child of Weed” by The Daily Beast
- Jeff his recipes, videos and articles have been featured online, on television, and in high profile podcasts including Wolf It Down with Tyler Florence, Super Into with Margaret Cho, Watch What happens Live with Andy Cohen, TMZ, Newsweek, The Boston Globe, The New York Daily News, The San Francisco Chronicle, Greenstate.com, The Huffington Post, High Times, Vice, Playboy, MerryJane.com, Culture Magazine, High Times, Green Flower Media, The Cannifornian.com, Prowdr.com, Edibles Magazine, Emerald Magazine, The Forward, WeedmapsTV, Playboy, WorldStarHiphop, and The Daily Beast.